Searching, Adding, and Uploading Data
Video tutorial on searching for, adding to Narratives, and how to upload data in KBase.
You can add data to a Narrative through a variety of methods. The Data Browser allows you to search data in KBase or import data from your computer or a database.
- My Data shows your data objects available within Narratives.
- Shared With Me includes data associated to Narratives shared with you.
- Public displays Public datasets.
- Example shows datasets that have been pre-loaded by the KBase team.
- Import allows you to upload your own datasets or external datasets for analysis.
Add data by navigating to the Data Browser tab and hover over the data object to reveal the < Add button. Click on the "< Add" button to import the data object into the Narrative. Now you can view the data object and run analysis.
Add Data already in KBase.