Create a KBase Developer Account
The following instructions outline how to create a KBase Developer Account. This has two phases 1) apply for an Argonne collaborator account and 2) join the KBase-Developers project.
- 1.Go to the Computing, Environment and Life Sciences Account Management Create a Collaborator Account Page: https://apps.anl.gov/registration/collaborators.
- 2.Read Terms and then click 'Accept Terms and Conditions' button.
- 3.Fill out sponsor form with the following information: Sponsor E-mail: [email protected] Reason for Account: KBase developer account Then click 'Verify Sponsor E-mail'.
- 4.Fill out the Argonne Collaborator Registration form. Please note: Make sure to set “Are you a US citizen” correctly. If you are not, you will be required to fill out additional information and provide full documentation.
- 5.Click the Create Collaborator button when complete.
- 7.Once your account has been approved, you will receive an email to set your password. Follow the instructions to change your initial password.
- 2.To join the KBase-Developers Group, click on 'Join Project' in the left menu bar.
- 3.Search for "KBase-Developers" and click on 'KBase-Developers'.
- 4.Click on the 'Request Membership' button.
- 5.Using the same thread as started above, email [email protected] to let us know that you have requested to join the KBase-Developers Group.