Create a KBase Developer Account
- 2.Read Terms and then click 'Accept Terms and Conditions' button.
- 3.Fill out sponsor form with the following information: Sponsor E-mail: [email protected] Reason for Account: KBase developer account for [your KBase dev username here] Then click 'Verify Sponsor E-mail'.
- 4.Fill out the Argonne Collaborator Registration form. Please note: Make sure to set “Are you a US citizen” correctly. If you are not, you will be required to fill out additional information and provide full documentation.
- 5.Click the Create Collaborator button when complete.
- 7.Once your account has been approved, you will receive an email to set your password. Follow the instructions to change your initial password.
- 2.To join the KBase-Developers Group, click on 'Join Project' in the left menu bar.
- 3.Search for "KBase-Developers" and click on 'KBase-Developers'.
- 4.Click on the 'Request Membership' button.
Note - KBase Developer accounts must be renewed on a yearly basis. You will receive a notification email from KBase staff regarding your renewal. If your account expires prior to renewal, please register with the SAME USERNAME, and we will do our best to expedite your permissions to the same account.