How to Report Issues
To report issues, suggest new features, or get help using KBase tools, please go to our Help Board and create a ticket.
On the KBase Help Board, click the blue Create button in the menu. A window pops up to gather information about your issue. Required fields are marked with a red *; the other fields are optional.
- 1.Choose the issue type (Bug, Question, or New Feature)
- 2.Enter a short summary
- 3.Enter a longer description with more details
- 6.Select the best fit Category
- 7.Include you KBase Username
- 8.The Environment field can be used to let us know which operating system you’re using (e.g., Mac, Windows XP, etc.) and which web browser (e.g., IE 10, Chrome, etc.)
- 9.Attach files, such as screenshots or small data files that demonstrate the problem
- 10.Include the Incident Start and End Times if applicable
- 11.Click the blue Create button to submit your ticket
Remember, the more information provided about what went wrong, the more efficiently our team can reproduce and resolve the problem.